Despliegue Plegable Contenido
Rewrite in spannish language the following text completely:
Tiger Woods has spent most of 2026 away from competitive golf, and the past few months have brought much bigger questions than when he might finally play again.
The 15-time major champion was already trying to work his way back after rupturing his Achilles in 2025 and undergoing his seventh back surgery later that year. He returned briefly in the TGL finals in March and had not completely ruled out playing the Masters.
Everything changed days later. Woods was involved in a rollover crash in South Florida on March 27 and was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. Police said no alcohol was detected, while the case has focused on prescription medication and Woods’ condition at the time of the accident. He later announced that he was stepping away to seek treatment and focus on his health.
The 50-year-old spent time at a rehabilitation facility in Switzerland before returning to the United States. His public appearances have been rare since then. He briefly returned to the golf spotlight in June when he introduced PGA Tour CEO Brian Rolapp ahead of a major announcement about the future structure of the Tour.
Now another important date has been added to Woods’ calendar, although this one has nothing to do with competition.

Woods expected to appear in court on September 8
Woods is scheduled to make his first appearance in court on September 8 as the legal case connected to the March crash moves forward.
The date has reportedly been moved several times because the discovery process is still ongoing. Tiger previously waived his arraignment and requested a jury trial, with attorney Douglas Duncan representing him during earlier proceedings.
The latest hearing took place on August 4. Prosecutors were also given permission in July to obtain hospital records connected to the crash, while requests have been made for prescription and medical records as part of the case.
Woods himself has so far stayed away from court while his legal team handled proceedings. That is expected to change in September, although the date could still be moved again.
The former world No. 1 has kept a very low profile during this period. One of his few notable appearances came at the Travelers Championship in June, where he spoke only briefly before Rolapp took the stage. Woods did not address his legal case during that appearance.
His next public appearance after the court date could come very quickly. Woods is listed as the host of the Nexus Cup in New York, an event scheduled for September 14 and 15 at Liberty National.

Golf fans continue to wait for a real Tiger comeback
For many golf fans, any appearance from Woods now creates interest because it has been so long since he played a normal tournament.
He has not made an official PGA Tour start since the 2024 Open Championship. Before the March crash, there had been hope that 2026 could finally bring another comeback. Woods turned 50 in December, which also made him eligible for PGA Tour Champions events and senior majors.
The excitement around that possibility has not completely disappeared, but people close to the game have been careful when discussing what Woods may still be able to do physically.
Longtime friend and golf analyst Notah Begay III previously suggested that hitting the ball was not the biggest issue for Woods. The more difficult part was whether his body could handle walking through an entire tournament.
“I think the biggest problem, in the conversations that I’ve had with him, is the walking. That’s it,” Begay said.

Begay also explained that Woods was still hitting the ball well enough for the PGA Tour, but he was less certain about whether the 15-time major champion could physically handle 72 holes and the extra walking that comes with a full tournament week.
That question became even less important immediately after the March crash. Golf Channel analyst Mark Rolfing argued at the time that Woods should forget about playing for a while and put all of his attention into his health.
Woods himself had already admitted before the accident that his body does not recover the way it did when he was younger, although he continued working toward another return.
His brief appearance in Connecticut showed how much attention still follows him. When Woods introduced Rolapp, the PGA Tour CEO responded: “I think I speak for all of us, glad to see you back.”
Fans would undoubtedly like the next comeback to involve golf clubs rather than a podium or courtroom. For now, however, Woods’ immediate focus will remain away from competition. September 8 is the next major date in his legal case, with the Nexus Cup potentially providing his next appearance in the golf world less than a week later.
. Rewrite the h2, h3 tags. Each sentence must be different from the original text. Rewrite in a full 350 words minimum engaged blog article in spannish language, with html tag and format
,
, ,
, . Use 3 or 4 different subheading with
html tag. Give it lot of nuance. Write as real spannish and human journalist wrote it for Google News. Add strategic SEO keywords in . At the end of article, add 3
- sources, magazines or citations with the names of spannish specialists, journalists, experts in golf.
Como joven medio de comunicación independiente, Total News Golf.com necesita tu ayuda. Apóyenos siguiéndonos y marcándonos como favoritos en Google News. Gracias por su apoyo !
html tag. Give it lot of nuance. Write as real spannish and human journalist wrote it for Google News. Add strategic SEO keywords in . At the end of article, add 3
- sources, magazines or citations with the names of spannish specialists, journalists, experts in golf.
Como joven medio de comunicación independiente, Total News Golf.com necesita tu ayuda. Apóyenos siguiéndonos y marcándonos como favoritos en Google News. Gracias por su apoyo !
Como joven medio de comunicación independiente, Total News Golf.com necesita tu ayuda. Apóyenos siguiéndonos y marcándonos como favoritos en Google News. Gracias por su apoyo !

